For many years, Gerard Powell lived the “American Dream” — he was a multi-millionaire who had it all. But looks can be deceiving. The more he achieved, the more he struggled with drugs, alcoholism, depression and thoughts of suicide. Following a personal crisis, he began a journey of self-transformation and healing that culminated in the creation of the Rythmia Life Enhancement Center in Costa Rica, which has helped transform the lives of nearly 10,000 people.
In his second thought-provoking guide, Truthenomics: The Science of Allowing Abundance Through Honesty, he reveals the life-changing principles of “truthenomics” — that true wealth-building involves self-discovery, and is more about what’s imprinted on your soul than what’s printed on your bank statement.
“Everybody should have the opportunity to get rich once, so that they realize it’s not the answer,” Powell said in a recent interview.
In Truthenomics, readers will learn:
– Why a problematic relationship with money can be an expression of traumatic events from early in life — and how to resolve them
– The money paradox — why many people hold unconscious conflicts about money from childhood
– How to be sure your understanding of money will bring authentic happiness and not a momentary fix
– How to raise your daily happiness set point
– How to fall forward from financial hardships
– How to harness the four circles of growth to manifest your true heart’s desire
By fusing ancient wisdom and modern techniques, Powell aims to help readers create the lives that will truly make them feel whole.
For more information, visit https://www.
Truthenomics: The Science of Allowing Abundance Through Honesty
Publisher: HCI Books
Release Date: August 9, 2022
Trade Paperback, 112 pages
Available for pre-order wherever books are sold