Book Early for Savings up to 20% Coast to Coast
No change fees for reservations made through May 31, 2022.
Your next adventure is just an Amtrak away—with service across the country aboard fourteen world famous routes, free checked and carry-on bags and huge savings in Coach when you book in advance. Once aboard, enjoy the scenery with wide, reclining seats, a big picture window, ample legroom, and no middle seat.
Check out our top five reasons to book a journey by
• World Famous Routes. Get your bucket list ready. From the Empire Builder and Southwest Chief in the West to the Crescent and Silver Meteor in the East, Amtrak offers service on over a dozen historic, infamous routes. Browse the Amtrak Network Map to start planning a trip.
• Coast to Coast Service: From New York City to the California coast, from Florida beaches to the Sierra Nevada and from the Windy City to heart of the Big Easy. Amtrak offers countless itineraries to over five hundred destinations from coast to coast.
No Change Fees: Book confidently knowing that Amtrak is waiving all change fees for reservations made by May 31, 2022.
Book in Advance and Save. Saver Fares are available on each route and customers can save up to 20% vs. the standard Coach fare when booked at least 7 days in
Back On Track – VIA Rail Increases Services Across Canada in Time for Summer
As travel demand continues to progress, VIA Rail Canada (VIA Rail) is pursuing its gradual service resumption plan and is pleased to be returning most of its services across the country by the end of June 2022.
“This is a celebratory and crucial milestone in our service resumption plan after an incredibly challenging two years,” said Cynthia Garneau, President, and Chief Executive Officer. “We look forward to welcoming more of our customers back on board our trains and doing our part to encourage Canadians and tourists to get out and explore this beautiful country for the summer travel season.”
VIA Rail’s objective has always been the safe resumption of services when conditions allowed it, and now they are offer their passengers more options this summer with service resumption from coast to
The train remains one of the safest ways to travel this summer and we are pleased to be offering our passengers more frequencies and more flexibility.
Save some serious travel money with the latest Eurail deals
Traveling with a Eurail Pass is a wonderful way to enjoy more European journeys for less. Wherever you want to go in Europe, Eurail has a range of travel deals to save you even more money. Check out the savings you can make when you order through them, such as rail discounts and extra vacation deals.
1 Pass. 33 Countries. 30,000+ Destinations to discover. Follow your curiosity and #GoOneStopFurther.
Ready to shift gears? It is finally time to escape your hometown and tour all of Europe’s best by rail, from beaches to beer gardens. Unlock it all with a Eurail Pass, on sale with 10% off through July and August! Get back on track this summer with Eurail!
Your Global Pass can take you across Europe, from big cities to tiny villages. Make the most of your trip to Europe with their Epic Summer itineraries.
Whether you have just a week to spend in Europe, or you are planning a month-long getaway, Eurail has Passes to suit all needs. Easily book one of these four breaks now and explore the highlights of Europe during the time you have. Choose the length of your trip below and discover the itineraries that has been designed for you!
To discover a world away from the world, travel aboard the Maharajas Express. It will introduce you to a different side of life & leave you feeling completely charmed
The Maharajas’ Express is a gorgeous palace on wheels that traverses through the spellbinding landscape of India particularly across the ‘Land of Maharajas,’ Rajasthan. While the train route differs according to the itinerary chosen, the thrill of travelling like royalty on an ostentatious palace on wheels remains the same. Let us look at four different itineraries offered by The Maharajas’ Express. The train offers four exquisite journey options:
• The Indian Splendour (6 Nights/7 Days) starting from Delhi covering Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur and ending in Mumbai.
• Heritage of India (6 Nights/7 Days) starting from Mumbai covering Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra and ending in Delhi.
• The Indian Panorama (6 Nights/7 Days) starting from Delhi covering Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ranthambore, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and ending in Delhi.
• Treasures of India (3 Nights/4 Days) starting from Delhi covering Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur.
Unwind in one of the most elegantly designed Presidential suites The Maharajas Express has to offer. Sit back, relax & let us indulge you on this journey of a lifetime. For details, visit http://the-maharajas.com