Opening 23 September 2022
Art Fervour Weekender 2022.
● Art Fervour will host an all India 3-day art celebration across 18 cities.
● Over 60 art spaces in India are participating in the AF Weekender 2022
● The nationwide art weekender will include over 80 events including art exhibitions,
guided heritage walks, film screenings, walkthroughs, treasure hunts and workshops.
Art Fervour is excited to present AF Weekender 2022 – A first-of-its-kind, all-India 3-day art weekender happening simultaneously across 18 cities. Following the success of the first AF Weekender last year, they are back with the second edition of their multidisciplinary art festival. This unique intersection of visual art, technology, design, heritage and culture – featuring galleries, museums, institutions, studios, collectives, residencies and more – will be held from 23 – 25 September, 2022.
The weekender is geared towards engaging a wide range and demographic of audiences,
especially the youth, and is committed to creating a new community of art lovers, collectors,
buyers, practitioners and enthusiasts, all while making the arts accessible, fun and immersive to
everyone. 80+ events will take place in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Shantiniketan, Bangalore,
Jaipur, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Varanasi, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Leh, Chandigarh,
Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad & Goa.
The AF Weekender returns this year with four exciting new segments – AF Lates, AF Play. AF
Create and AF Play.
● AF Lates will allow audiences to explore their favourite art gallery as they keep their doors
open after-hours! Meet and interact with a whole new community of like-minded art lovers,
professionals, young collectors, buyers and enthusiasts over fun conversations and drinks.
● AF Explore encourages audiences to discover and revisit new and old art galleries,
museums, institutions and heritage sites in their cities, with guided art walks, gallery hops,
● AF Create will enable audiences to participate in workshops and studio visits with their
● AF Play is a playground for all art lovers. Players will be able to immerse themselves in
interactive art-themed contests, trivia and games, designed to ignite their competitive spirit
and make discovering art engaging and fun – with a chance to win exclusive Art Fervour
merchandise, exciting giveaways, and limited-edition collectibles.
Highlights from the 80+ events will include:
● Art District Walks with St+Art India Foundation in New Delhi, Coimbatore, Mumbai,
Hyderabad and Chennai
● Zine-Making, Stencil & Graffiti, Flower Pigment Making, Painting, Restoration, Pottery,
Collaging, and Printmaking Workshops
● Artist Studio Visits and several Exhibition Previews, Walkthroughs and Guided Tours
● Film screenings at Khoj Studios Delhi, Arthshila Santiniketan, Space Studio Baroda
AF Weekender 2022 will include free and paid events. Register on Insider.
Leave a Reply